• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does cgc premium membership account credit count across cgc and related services?

5 posts in this topic

Does the premium account credit count as usable across cgc services? Like I have it for auto renew for comics where i have a membership, but could I use part of that $150 credit for video games and cards? Since they all are cgc services? Upon paying for comics only premium tier membership? 

I don't renew until a couple of months, but was curious 🤔

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I know across cgc services there are free accounts, and having a paid membership to cgc comics account enabled me to log in to CGC video games and cards...

I just don't know if I pay a premium account membership for one, if that credit can be used towards the separate services or if it is singular to cgc comics only?

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

• Administrator

Hello @ADAMANTIUM,

Great question! Our Comics, Cards, Video Games, and VHS services all have different accounting departments at this time. Because of this, whichever collectible type you sign up under for your membership is the one type your grading credit will be available for. This credit is not transferrable between services at this time. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. Let us know if you have any other questions! 

I have a similar question, but not regarding the credits.  The question is regarding the discounts for the paid level - do they cross services ? - i.e If I am a Premium Comic member with a 20% grading discount, would I get 20% off card grading also ? 

• Administrator
On 4/8/2024 at 8:20 PM, boron said:

I have a similar question, but not regarding the credits.  The question is regarding the discounts for the paid level - do they cross services ? - i.e If I am a Premium Comic member with a 20% grading discount, would I get 20% off card grading also ? 

Good question! Yes you would. That said, the premium benefits for our other companies (NGC and PMG) have a different discount rate for the Elite/Premium/Associate level memberships so be sure to check the specific company before making a new submission.