• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen Book (Update, book returned by UPS!)
2 2

16 posts in this topic

Hey, long time lurker. Wanted to report a book just stolen from me by a "Chris Fox" out of the United Kingdom. The Book was a CGC 0.5 Fantastic Four #4 (cert number 4226990001). It was to be traded for a GCG 0.5 Amazing Spiderman #3 (can't read the cert number in his photo), but what showed up was a copy of "The Repair Shop: Crafts in the Barn" woodworking book. A good friend and LCS Owner suggested I post here so it can be reported as Stolen. 

FF4.jpg

20240130_121936.jpg

Edited by StrapsTivis

wow that's great news!

The last time I had an issue with USPS, I put in a missing package request with USPS and was told that the earliest they would be able to investigate was 3 months

They sent me an occasional email every few months saying WE HAVE NOT LOCATED THE PACKAGE but then the last one was just a 'too bad' email. 

Edited by dbcn

On 2/8/2024 at 4:40 PM, WolverineX said:

Hey, long time boardie . Wanted to report a book just stolen from me. The Book was a The Repair Shop: Crafts in the Barn)

:golfclap: