• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - MOVED - One BIG Book - Incredible Hulk 181 CGC 9.6 White pages - Freshly graded, First-time graded
2 2

19 posts in this topic

On 2/13/2024 at 12:51 PM, Corvonie said:

... the recent drama ...

???

Posted (edited)

Bumping this up to make sure people know it’s not on its way to a heritage auction yet!

Open to offers.  Partial trade is a possibility 65% would likely have to be in $$.  Money preferred over trade.

Someone has a place for this superb example in their collection!

Edited by Corvonie

It looks even sexier this time around than when I saw it a month back…for the love of cripes, somebody pick this beauty up already! Don’t let Heritage swallow this one up. Corvonie is a dedicated collector who is committed to providing others with the same quality we all hope to receive. I would think this is a no-brainer for somebody looking for this book in high-grade.

image.gif.cf8b31a973f42c14308bb4f7e2ac4352.gif

Posted (edited)

I shoulda listed it raw first because now I’m out of threats xD! How’s “Don’t make me crack it and send it to PGX and sell it as a 10”?

On 3/12/2024 at 1:44 AM, TheComicsPreacher said:

It looks even sexier this time around than when I saw it a month back…for the love of cripes, somebody pick this beauty up already! Don’t let Heritage swallow this one up. Corvonie is a dedicated collector who is committed to providing others with the same quality we all hope to receive. I would think this is a no-brainer for somebody looking for this book in high-grade.

image.gif.cf8b31a973f42c14308bb4f7e2ac4352.gif

Edited by Corvonie

On 3/12/2024 at 9:04 AM, flying_bison said:

Amazing dream book.  Fair price.   Great seller.  Somebody is going to be stoked.

Thanks! flying_bison and I know each other from reddit and basically migrated here at the same time.  So, his assessment of me as a seller comes from a larger data set than on here and is greatly appreciated!