• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A couple more books listed…

23 posts in this topic

Hello,

First :takeit: in the thread wins the book over any PM negotiations . I accept personal checks, PayPal, and Venmo. Shipping in the US only. I accept returns within 10 days of receipt on raw books for a full refund but you pay return shipping cost. No return on CGC books please. Shipping cost is $10 for one or more raw books and $15 for one or more slabs. Thanks for looking.

Ken 

Edited by Inaflash

On 2/16/2024 at 11:43 AM, buttock said:

I think the guy in the background is safe in all honesty.  All the other heads have long hair, and the ghoul is clearly a collector.  His OCD would never let him boil a head that he couldn't hang by the hair next to his other ones.  

The ghoul hangs the "Qualified" heads in the bathroom.

On 2/16/2024 at 10:11 AM, Point Five said:

The ghoul hangs the "Qualified" heads in the bathroom.

Anyone who has a sweet display like that doesn't collect green labels.  Look at the similarity.  He's clearly an OCD collector.  Probably even sent in gen 1 and 2 slabs to get them all reholdered.  

On 2/18/2024 at 9:43 AM, Inaflash said:

Atom-Age Combat 5 CGC 9.0 c/ow, Bethlehem Pedigree. Single Highest Graded. Excellent color and gloss with very supple pages. Asking $1,950 shipped.

IMG_2345.jpeg

IMG_2346.jpeg

IMG_2347.jpeg

For the love of....

somebody PLZ pick this up...

So. Damn. Pretty.