• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Simple accounting error - solved promptly at 8AM Monday (charge occurred Saturday prior)
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi all, thanks for taking the time to read this. I recently submitted 6 cards with a combined declared value of 520$. Im a premium member with 150$ credit, had it moved  to the “cards” side of the house for CGC. All that jazz. CGC fixed the issue via phone literal minutes after opening and wound up starting my day with the issue not only solved quickly, but had a few laughs.  I say it in my customer service reviews all the time - CGC hires some of the best and brightest. 

Edits: I came back to this when I wasn’t already dealing with some of life’s other curveballs. I appreciate the quick assist here. Thank you again!

Edited by Mojo's Dojo

• Administrator

Hello @Mojo's Dojo,

Thanks for contacting us! I am sorry for the confusion but happy to hear this was resolved for you over the phone yesterday. As always if you have any other questions, feel free to let us know! 

Regards,