• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Catch-all Set?
2 2

9 posts in this topic

Hey all - New here, new to collecting. Just starting to try to register my slabs and I can't seem to find any "General" category that would let me just enter all my books in one big group. Am I just missing something? Or do I need to select the Title for each set? 

I'd hoped entering in the barcode number would allow me to a) simply register my books and b) allow the registry to categorize it additionally as it sees fit. 

Anyway, any advice in getting my slabs registered as efficiently as possible would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by theubiquitousgiantsquid
Typo

Hello, I think what you would want to do is create a custom set.  That allows you to add all of your books, and organize them however you’d like.

From that point, if you end up creating any competitive sets, when adding books to that set it will show you which books are available for each slot (from your inventory).

I personally don’t know of another way to add books to the registry without a set for them to go into.  

On 3/3/2024 at 7:40 AM, Iconic1s said:

Hello, I think what you would want to do is create a custom set.  That allows you to add all of your books, and organize them however you’d like.

From that point, if you end up creating any competitive sets, when adding books to that set it will show you which books are available for each slot (from your inventory).

I personally don’t know of another way to add books to the registry without a set for them to go into.  

Thanks so much for your reply. I'll try to figure out adding/creating a custom set. Thanks!

• Administrator

@theubiquitousgiantsquid Welcome to the Registry! We're glad to have you!

We've got a great community here of very helpful people (thanks @workingdog for lending a hand over the weekend!) If I can ever answer any questions for you please feel free to drop me a message through the Chat Boards message system. I'll be happy to help.