• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what is going on
2 2

32 posts in this topic

When i was a kid there was no cgc.  We just bought the comics we loved.  maybe you collect covers, or it was story.  but regradless.  its just paper.

its been a long time.  but i hate pressers. i hate how its all about money.  now we have people that dont even care making prophit.  but we should just enjoy the comics.  they meant to be read.  if ya not into it then. bizz off

On 3/12/2024 at 5:17 PM, whisp said:

its been a long time.  but i hate pressers. i hate how its all about money.  now we have people that dont even care making prophit.  but we should just enjoy the comics.  they meant to be read.  if ya not into it then. bizz off

True dat! Can I get an AMEN from everyone? - Happy Squirrel Meme Generator

-bc

On 3/12/2024 at 5:30 PM, Stefan_W said:

I heard a bunch of pressers talking smack about you too, so I guess this is fair. 

Oh noes

I called it way back. now look.   pressers that cant fo their job, ripping off ppeople.  yeah   its paper

its a book, gran iff ya like . just enjoy

On 3/12/2024 at 9:12 PM, bc said:

What Is A Petroglyph? - WorldAtlas

-bc

Do you have a petroglyph image featuring Devil Dinosaur?