• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM amazing Spider-Man #129
2 2

6 posts in this topic

7.0 looks about right especially if pressed.

Got some bends and light foxing (front cover along the spine; more evident on the back cover. The right bottom corner of the front cover is the concerning flaw - creasing and color loss hopefully not moisture damage.

Nice copy. Mine would scare you.

Thanks for posting.

Edited by grendelbo
Foxing is a word stupid autocorrect

On 3/16/2024 at 3:42 PM, grendelbo said:

7.0 looks about right especially if pressed.

Got some bends and light fixing (front cover along the spine; more evident on the back cover. The right bottom corner of the front cover is the concerning flaw - creasing and color loss hopefully not moisture damage.

Nice copy. Mine would scare you.

Thanks for posting.

I wonder how much a good press and clean would help. I'm definitely going to send to the best one I can for that. 

On 3/16/2024 at 5:11 PM, hyhhyss12 said:

I wonder how much a good press and clean would help. I'm definitely going to send to the best one I can for that. 

I think that book has a lot of potential if you find a presser who will love it like it's their baby. Not saying anything bad about anyone in particular.:shiftyeyes:

On 3/16/2024 at 9:11 PM, hyhhyss12 said:

A press will make a big difference to this book, save some coin and do it yourself. :idea:

On 3/16/2024 at 3:42 PM, grendelbo said:

Foxing is a word stupid autocorrect

Using the edit feature to talk smack about technology (thumbsu

7.0 is a safe bet with pressing. 7.5 wouldn't shock me. I got a 7.5 from mine & I expected lower. My tipping point were the stress lines, yours looks like creasing, which CGC is harder on