• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Certification Look-Up Number "NOT FOUND"
3 3

15 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello All!

I wanted to share with you some more information we recently found with our certification lookup tool. Our team has been made aware of several submissions/certification numbers that are not showing on the certification lookup tool. Our IT team is currently working to get this resolved. Once I have a confirmation of this I will let you know! In the meantime, if you have a certification number that is not showing in the cert lookup tool, please reply to this with the cert number. I will be reviewing each of these with IT so they can better diagnose the issue as needed. Thanks for your understanding! 

As always, if you have any additional questions, please be sure to create a new post under the ASK CGC board.

Regards,

• Administrator

1072525001 Superman #1 CGC 8.5 Mile High

1012698001  Action Comics #1 CGC 8.5 Kansas City (I got an e-mail stating this one has been fixed)

• Administrator
On 3/18/2024 at 9:17 AM, CGC Mike said:

1072525001 Superman #1 CGC 8.5 Mile High

1012698001  Action Comics #1 CGC 8.5 Kansas City (I got an e-mail stating this one has been fixed)

These are now good. 

• Administrator
On 3/18/2024 at 6:14 PM, grendel013 said:

@QuasarComics posted that Cert # 1258948016 (Marvel Spotlight #5) didn't come up either. I looked up some of the preceding books in the submission and nothing came up.

Working on this one. I will let you know when this is fixed! Thanks for your patience! 

• Administrator
On 3/18/2024 at 11:19 PM, The Man Without Beer said:

Certification # 1186531006. (Daredevil #8) 9.4 Signature Series -Stan Lee Signed

Thanks for Reporting! Sending this submission to IT.

• Administrator

@Snowdon Please add your Certification Number to this board for review by our IT team instead of creating a new post. Thanks for your understanding! Sorry for the confusion.

• Administrator
On 3/18/2024 at 6:14 PM, grendel013 said:

@QuasarComics posted that Cert # 1258948016 (Marvel Spotlight #5) didn't come up either. I looked up some of the preceding books in the submission and nothing came up.

This one is now good. Thanks again!