• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sentry trapped by CGC

14 posts in this topic

27_laughing.gif

I didn't understand this post at first. I just thought, its a "limited" variant, so I'm not surprised someone would slab it.

But after a few minutes of deliberation, I realized what was being hinted at. foreheadslap.gif

That's darn funny!

As a sig series book, doesn't anyone else find it odd when the interior artist signs a cover that he didn't draw? I dunno - seems kinda pointless to me. I'd be one thing if Buscema signed the cover.

That said, very clever to slab this and "trap" Sentry inside. 27_laughing.gif

Yeah, I'm sure it happens all the time but it bugs me nevertheless. Personally, I'd only have the cover artist sign the cover of my books, especially if i then had it slabbed.

Yeah, I'm sure it happens all the time but it bugs me nevertheless. Personally, I'd only have the cover artist sign the cover of my books, especially if i then had it slabbed.

Then, what about the writer? Who had nothing to do with the cover as well? makepoint.gif