• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Green Lantern 87
3 3

7 posts in this topic

So this book has a couple of issues for sure. I believe that this book was miscut during manufacturing. Front covers length is 10 3/16”. Back covers length is 10 3/8”. From the 3rd page after the centerfold to the back cover page the pages get longer page by page. That why the book does not look square. It doesn’t look to me like someone tried to trim it. Cuts are very strait. There is a tear to the front cover, wear tears on spine plus ticks, slight staining to f/c, blunting, creases. Interior pages fine except for length differences. Let me know everyone! Thx!

IMG_5944.jpeg

IMG_5945.jpeg

IMG_5946.jpeg

IMG_5947.jpeg

IMG_5948.jpeg

IMG_5949.jpeg

IMG_5950.jpeg

IMG_5953.jpeg

IMG_5954.jpeg

IMG_5955.jpeg

IMG_5958.jpeg

IMG_5959.jpeg

IMG_5960.jpeg

IMG_5961.jpeg

Edited by ComicSpa

@CGC Mike Hey Mike, I originally sent this thread to “Hey buddy, can you spare a grade” but it looks like it got sent somewhere else? If this was moved I didn’t see it in the place I wanted it. Can you help? Thx!

• Administrator
On 4/1/2024 at 5:13 PM, ComicSpa said:

@CGC Mike Hey Mike, I originally sent this thread to “Hey buddy, can you spare a grade” but it looks like it got sent somewhere else? If this was moved I didn’t see it in the place I wanted it. Can you help? Thx!

Hi

The thread was not in the hey buddy can you spare a grade forum.  I moved it here 2 days ago.  I am not sure what further help I can be.

Mike

image.png

7.5/8.0 but I can't speculate on the possible trimming.