• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OA Marketplace Thread

33 posts in this topic

Dim-wit,..Im the reason (A) this forum exists and(B) it is as engaging as it is. So,..get a clue.

KK

It exist for the same reason each kid on the short bus gets his own window. To try to keep them occupied and isolated in one area.

Engaging conversation to me is not posting a thread that consists simply of a link or a variation of the one line you have. I saw many meaningful posts with equal back and forth comments during your absence recently.

...and with that, the thread is doomed

Dim-wit,..Im the reason (A) this forum exists and (B) it is as engaging as it is. So,..get a clue.

KK

How can it exist cause of you when you dont own any art?

What is an OA marketplace thread ? Do you want a 'sticky' at the top - for what ? If I like the idea I will see what I can do.

KK

Why would you want a marketplace thread, KKK? I thought you only stole original art?

I like seeing new pieces for sale/for trade, or requests for certain art, pop up as new threads. If it were just one sticky thread at the top, I'd probably be less likely to click inside and see what was there.

I don't think this forum could be "polluted" with marketplace business. We all love the art, and looking at it, just as much as talking about it. If you're not interested in someone's FS/FT thread, just move on to the next KK ASM thread. wink.gif

What sucks is having to look in the marketplace forum for OA. All those graded comics to wade through and usually no art. Wish everyone would just come straight here to offer up their art to their fellow collectors!

J

OA collectors, the red-headed stepchildren of the comic collectors universe. And yeah, I have not posted any OA. I have no pages yet. Just a few sketches and prints. But it will happen. I will get some pages, one of these days. grin.gif

Well somebody with something to sell should just go ahead and offer it in a thread right here in the OA forum.

Well somebody with something to sell should just go ahead and offer it in a thread right here in the OA forum.

I twas under the understanding we couldn't do that in this forum and that buying/selling of OA has to go to the regular Marketplace. That's why I was asking about seeing if they would allow us to do a thread akin to the marketplace here.

Oh. Has anybody pm'd the Mod about it?

That was my understanding as well. Someone posted a couple pages for sale a few weeks back and someone got all upset that it was in here and not in the marketplace.

I don't know about anyone else but I rarely ever venture out of this forum and would definitely miss anything in the marketplace.

...and with that, the thread is doomed

Dim-wit,..Im the reason (A) this forum exists and (B) it is as engaging as it is. So,..get a clue.

KK

attention

whore

I've found the most success posting my FS/FT stuff in a thread right in here. Some people have been snippy about it, but the Mod said something to the effect that he was allowing it -- I've never been warned about not doing it. We should just get it officially "blessed"...

J