• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What makes a good post?

20 posts in this topic

Is there a chance someone might have a legendary meltdown?

Is there a chance Red Hook will design a custom t-shirt around the topic if we keep it going long enough?

Is there a chance Bugaboo, Hammer, Greggy, and MajorKhaos will each register new shills just to participate?

Are boobs involved? If so, are they attached to a woman?

These are just some of the questions you have to ask yourself when evaluating a post's chances for immortality...

But just to give your post a good chance:

gothpr.jpg

And here's a pic that gives your thread a very good chance...

The Goth Princess is looking far more Goth than Princess in this pic. And is posed next to a wall featuring some comics that might belong in any collection. A discussion of which of these twenty items (19 comics and 1 Goth Princess) would make the best addition to a collection is always good forum fodder...

gothpr3.jpg

Did you grab those GL 141s?

I really wanted to, but I have bought so many Justice Leagues in the last month I couldn't afford them. I'll pick them up when I move to GL, which at the rate I'm going should be by April. I do appreciate the heads up though.