• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is CGC planning to attend TorpedoCon
1 1

7 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @OJ Pimpson! Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, CGC will not be attending that show. You can find a listing of any upcoming events on our website at Events. However, there may be a CGC-authorized facilitator who can provide witnesses and submit the books to us on your behalf.  You can find a listing of facilitators on the CGC Authorized Facilitator List.

You can also check our Signature Room chat board to find out which facilitators might be attending the show on The Signature Room - CGC Comic Book Collectors Chat Boards. If you have any other questions, please let us know. Thank you!

On 4/18/2024 at 7:31 AM, JuliaJ CS said:

Hello @OJ Pimpson! Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, CGC will not be attending that show. You can find a listing of any upcoming events on our website at Events. However, there may be a CGC-authorized facilitator who can provide witnesses and submit the books to us on your behalf.  You can find a listing of facilitators on the CGC Authorized Facilitator List.

You can also check our Signature Room chat board to find out which facilitators might be attending the show on The Signature Room - CGC Comic Book Collectors Chat Boards. If you have any other questions, please let us know. Thank you!

Thank you for response. I hope you guys reconsider. CGC attended in 2021 the last time I went to TorpedoCon, and I much prefer using your services directly 

On 4/18/2024 at 9:38 AM, Robot Man said:

I second this. I submitted books at WonderCon and had hoped to do the same at Torpedo. I just don’t like shipping valuble books through the mail. I would think your booth would be mobbed. 

And They have a much better artist line up than Wondercon. 

On 4/18/2024 at 2:06 PM, Ghastly542454 said:

Did Torpedo make the effort themselves to bring in CGC? I don’t think so!🙁The last time CGC was there was when the Torpedo Con was in Hollywood.

I have no idea, but I’d be shocked if they didn’t. Because I don’t think I’m alone in this, but I would be far more likely to attend if CGC was there. 

and yes CGC was there in 2021. It’s clear they attended because even in 2021 cons were sparse. SDCC didn’t happen.

Still they are coming out to Southern California for SDCC a week later. Logistically it wouldn’t be difficult to make this happen. 120 miles away