• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Family Dog Numbered Series Posters -Census info

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I believe I have read that CGC does not make this information available on  the CGC site.  Is it available in another venue?  I see that GoCollect publishes CGC census date for Family Dog Numbered DSeries posters on it's site, but it appears a bit out of date.  Thank you.

• Administrator

Hello @Giants1966,

Currently, CGC does not have a public census for posters. This may be something we release in the future but do not have a timeline for when this will be made available. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. 

• Administrator

Hi @Giants1966, it is possible that is their own census data, but we do not have a census built out on posters. As Matt M mentioned, it is possible we may have this feature in the future, but we do not have immediate plans to roll this out. Thank you for your understanding and patience in the meantime!

Please let us know if you need help with anything else. Thank you!