• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2024 Grading Contest Spring Edition Season 3 (#10) Tiebreaker Round for 2nd and 3rd place
1 1

33 posts in this topic

My guesses "playing along at home" were 5.5, 3.5, 5.5. That Supes is pretty darn nice -- the eye appeal is sure there and the structure is crisp.  2c 

• Administrator

I really enjoyed this contest.  :) I think it is one of the best ones to date.  Once I hear from all of the winners, I will have the grading credit added to their accounts, and this will be a wrap.  Don't forget to look for the Summer Edition signup thread on July 1st.  

On 5/6/2024 at 6:22 PM, CGC Mike said:

DSCF1470.JPG

Firestarter.

Thanks Mike.  Can we get a "like" option for you, or would that be too many notifications in one day?

• Administrator
On 5/6/2024 at 10:14 PM, Yorick said:

Firestarter.

Thanks Mike.  Can we get a "like" option for you, or would that be too many notifications in one day?

Hi

I appreciate the kind thought.  I can change the settings but, I am worried that some that see the reactions might think there is a conflict of interest or favoritism.  The notifications do not bother me.  I will think about it.

On 5/7/2024 at 11:11 AM, Point Five said:

My guesses "playing along at home" were 5.5, 3.5, 5.5. That Supes is pretty darn nice -- the eye appeal is sure there and the structure is crisp.  2c 

5.5, 3.0 and 5.5 for me playing at home

NOW we get mid-grade gold! :pullhair: