• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help please!!! nobody knows who this is!!!
1 1

8 posts in this topic

hey guys, I picked this up a while ago. the top sig is inker Curtis Arnold. the bottom is obviously Brian Pulido. The other sig is a mystery!! I'm willing to pay $25 to whomever can verify who the other belongs to. I've even reached out to Brian Pulido himself and he hasn't a clue. 

2B3925BB-B83B-4EE1-B8CB-888F48A88E88.jpeg

IMG_3441.jpeg

On 5/12/2024 at 11:59 AM, topcat54 said:

Looks alot like P.J. SOLES to me compare it with this

https://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=72978&GSub=4812

Honestly, I hope you get the $25, because of the moxxie to suggest that as I thought it was too, but the Linda through me off and some of them look slightly different. Before I put my novice super noob opinion out there lol but that was the best I could think too.

If it helps!

PJ was literally my first thought too when I saw this post a couple hours ago. I didn’t suggest it tho bc she puts a little heart on every sig I’ve seen and the lack of heart in this one makes me uncomfortable. If I worked at JSA I wouldn’t certify it but I hope you get your $25 anyway 

Maybe Pulido was just checking if the marker worked.