• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is anyone else getting books back with warped inner wells?
27 27

1,906 posts in this topic

On 9/26/2024 at 8:41 AM, lostboys said:

Honestly, Id have trouble sleeping if that book was in my collection.

Have you actually checked every graded book you have for this condition? Is each and every one perfectly flat? This problem most likely goes back years, not just months. Just a hunch, but I would guess you were not checking the profile of your books before this was brought up. I would check all my books, but they’re mounted on a wall.

• Administrator
On 9/27/2024 at 8:21 PM, comeaux said:

I’ll have to start posting in memes and emojis because the CGC Shoe Town clowns get butthurt and ban me for weeks at a time and also from specific threads. 

If you would post within the terms of use, this would not happen.

On 9/27/2024 at 11:57 PM, RockMyAmadeus said:

:hi:

How many warnings have you received from me in the past 3 years?  The answer is 0.

On 9/27/2024 at 12:29 PM, MadGenius said:

@CGC Mike People who have received books back from CGC very recently are reporting that the curved inner well is still an issue. Either changing the inner wells being used didn't solve the problem OR CGC is still using the "pliable" smaller wells until the supply runs out. Which one is it? 

🤔