• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
1 1

53 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

All customer services are outsourced (i don't understand why they have jobs and are still not getting it).  AI controls eBay sale listings. Both books were removed four times because of lame policy.  It sucks and it's hopeless.

This is my only hope that I can sell here.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To anybody who are on HoS or Probation list  - Check with Mods.  I will not do anything about it.

Payment:  PayPal is fine. I prefer Zelle payment via Chase or Check.  If you have alternative payment, let me know.

Shipping:   
* $8 Flat shipping for one book or both books.
* USPS Priority Mail shipping available upon request
* International Shipping - We will figure it out.

*******If you buy the bundle deals, the shipping cost will be adjusted before invoicing you.*************

Returns:  Any misrepresentations I made. The return is welcomed. (I hope you will keep it!)
Rule: First wins a book outright (:takeit:), over PMs.

My referrals are plenty right here.

Edited by JollyComics

eBay's nudity pics rules in auctions are insane.  I have a big stack of of different pieces of white rectangles cut from backerboards to obscure any possible nudity in a listing (from girlie pulps or vintage girlie mags).  When they find a title they don't like, it's useless to try and sell one, either, as the whole title is banned.  Meanwhile, I can put the most violent image you can think of up, and there's no problem with that.  There's no use trying to talk to a human about any of it, and it's safest not to get any strikes anyways (shrug)

Posted (edited)
On 6/6/2024 at 12:00 AM, Darwination said:

eBay's nudity pics rules in auctions are insane.  I have a big stack of of different pieces of white rectangles cut from backerboards to obscure any possible nudity in a listing (from girlie pulps or vintage girlie mags).  When they find a title they don't like, it's useless to try and sell one, either, as the whole title is banned.  Meanwhile, I can put the most violent image you can think of up, and there's no problem with that.  There's no use trying to talk to a human about any of it, and it's safest not to get any strikes anyways (shrug)

Uhh AI.  Duh eBay. That's right!   They thanked me for being loyalty to eBay for 15 years and they do nothing for me. Duh!

Edited by JollyComics

Ever since EBay discontinued their adult section it stinks for adult comics bc they’re so uptight. I was able to collect about half the Cherry run for decent prices before it disappeared. Glad I don’t have to worry about completing it since I got the phone book Kickstarter omnibus but I guess I’m never getting rid of the issues. Nice copies you got here GLWTS!

My daughter had a tour at the college in Chicago then we went to Green Door Tavern that was one of first buildings was built quickly after Great Chicago Fire and was violated by the fire ordinal code that prohibits the wooden structures after the fire and was an speakeasies during alcohol prohibition.

It was fun but we are exhausted.  I will post Cherry #3 to #12 1st printing tomorrow.

Posted (edited)

I looked their prices at few websites and eBay sale history.  Their grade range is FN 6.0 to NM+ 9.6. The prices are varied but the prices have spiked lately.

Here is the eBay sale history and the realized prices can be insane but that is what it is.  I will try to be reasonable/fair price.

#3 - $76, $50
#4 - $83, $56
#5 - $38 (FN/VF copy), $101
#6 - $50
#7 - $89, $40
#8 - $40 (VF-)
#9 - $61
#10 - $66
#11 - $40
#12 - $50, $45, $45
#13 - $61,  $112.50
#14 - $40, $61, $76
#15 - $36
#16 - $40, $53
#17 - $60
#18 - $45
#19 - $50

Edited by JollyComics

Keep in your mind if you'd like to.

I can pick up #13-22 if you are interested.  I saw #3 signed by Larry Welz and I don't remember the second copy was also signed in between #13 to 22.  There is 4th Printing of Cherry Poptart #2.

Let me know. 

I have Bakersfield Kountry Komics, early Version Of Cherry - 1st Printing.