• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas Comic-Con Report 2024! .... And Now For Something Completely Different...
2 2

81 posts in this topic

On 6/7/2024 at 2:44 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 6/7/2024 at 2:37 PM, Ryan. said:

Do you recall whose booth this was?

I can ask 

Christina's comics

On 6/7/2024 at 2:50 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Christina's comics

On 6/7/2024 at 2:56 PM, Math Teacher said:

Do you know whose booth this is? I would like to talk to them about their Strange Tales #110. Thanks!

I believe 

On 6/7/2024 at 4:04 PM, WolverineX said:

How much is that Albedo 2

:sumo:

On 6/7/2024 at 4:23 PM, ramithard said:

Could you please individually list all the books and prices in all of the photos?

Frankly, it's the least he could do.

Posted (edited)

Well that's about right! I showed up to the comic con....

And my radiator spewed water all over the parking lot lol

I thought it over heated and I had brought bottled water and friends had water too, but thought it would still hold water after cool down but nnnnnnnnooooooooo. 

We're done for the day, and now lol I'm waiting on a tow truck praise God 😅 

Lord knows cause my triple A expired today June 7th but it auto renewed just  :ohnoez:

IMG_20240607_162312492.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 6/7/2024 at 5:32 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Well that's about right! I showed up to the comic con....

And my radiator spewed water all over the parking lot lol

I thought it over heated and I had brought bottled water and friends had water too, but thought it would still hold water after cool down but nnnnnnnnooooooooo. 

We're done for the day, and now lol I'm waiting on a tow truck praise God 😅 

Lord knows cause my triple A expired today June 7th but it auto renewed just  :ohnoez:

IMG_20240607_162312492.jpg

Dude, that's terrible... hopefully you can get it fixed and return tomorrow.  

On 6/7/2024 at 5:01 PM, WolverineX said:

Dude, that's terrible... hopefully you can get it fixed and return tomorrow.  

I always drive to a train station but public transit can be it's own mess lol long story that's been in the news.

We were bringing a guest and I thought well I'll drive us in, and it let loose the water after I parked and got out so I didn't hit anything in the road lol but thought it might hold water when we got back.

The others are catching a ride, well all take the train tomorrow.

Meanwhile I didn't waste the water on the leaky radiator, so it goes in my gullet while I wait for a tow truck.

Meme city

IMG_20240607_164037509_HDR.jpg

breaker one, two, back but not down for the count, and a very learnable experience for me :cheers: home, alive, and accounted for. peace.

Hysterical...

I trusted a guy that had it priced at $375 for a 3.5. His face said whoops and called out $250. I guess that would be ok, although don't look at the price of the last 3.5 sale lol an example where the last data point is a bit :insane: idk, so :takeit: at $250

image.thumb.png.0f0c936a19c51835795a04dfdd24e6b2.png

IMG_20240607_182149191.thumb.jpg.6cd8229

Posted (edited)

Some affordable cool moderns there too, hard to make out as pictured though.

Gold venom LP but for in CGC 9.0

Black venom LP in CGC 8.0 I 🤔 think 

Star wars clone wars #1 Newsstand CGC 3.0 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

All those beautiful books and not an Adventure #346 in sight.... it is a conspiracy! :ohnoez:

Thanks for all the great pics, one of these years I will eventually make down to this convention, it always looks great.

On 6/7/2024 at 7:24 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Hysterical...

I trusted a guy that had it priced at $375 for a 3.5. His face said whoops and called out $250. I guess that would be ok, although don't look at the price of the last 3.5 sale lol an example where the last data point is a bit :insane: idk, so :takeit: at $250

image.thumb.png.0f0c936a19c51835795a04dfdd24e6b2.png

IMG_20240607_182149191.thumb.jpg.6cd8229

$40 above last sale isn’t bad by con standards, especially on the first day when I find most dealers are stubborn about dealing. I’ll give the owner the benefit of the doubt and believe he really just forgot to look up recent FMV when he had it priced at $375 and wasn’t just doing the typical “filthy casual markup” you see at cons where everything is priced 50-75% higher than FMV hoping to sell to impulse buyers