• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nicolas Cage SS
2 2

21 posts in this topic

On 6/11/2024 at 8:49 PM, Cardbooker said:

I'm waiting on this too.  Supposedly the signing happened in Dec 2023.  This is an unusually long turn around time for CGC.

My guess is something may have happened that caused the delay. For the Tom Hardy signing, I was told that most of the books arrived with severely scuffed cases so they were sent back to be encapsulated again.

On 6/12/2024 at 9:17 AM, SLABBED SS ADDICT said:

My guess is something may have happened that caused the delay. For the Tom Hardy signing, I was told that most of the books arrived with severely scuffed cases so they were sent back to be encapsulated again.

Bill Skarsgard books are still in the grading process as of last week and he was well before Cage so who knows when these books will be shipped.  

And I'm getting the same message regarding the Lynda Carter pre-sale 9.8 books so not sure what's going on. Don't expect much movement with the encapsulation machine at Heroes this week

On 6/12/2024 at 1:36 PM, ivdyer said:

Bill Skarsgard books are still in the grading process as of last week and he was well before Cage so who knows when these books will be shipped.  

My magazine was done but CA noticed that his name was misspelled on the label so it's back at CGC right now. :/

On 6/17/2024 at 9:04 AM, Comito said:

The funny things CA won’t give me an order number for CGC so CGC can verify status…

CGC won't give you any information anyways. I asked for status on some signings with another company and they gave me the submission numbers. I called CGC and gave them the submission numbers and they told me it's policy not to give out any information unless I'm on the account.

On 6/17/2024 at 9:54 PM, ivdyer said:

Everyone needs to be patient.  I have been collecting CGC SS celebrity sigs for quite some time.  This is par for the course.  This is not new, this is how it’s always been.  

This is the issue.

Why should any company have better customer service and product expectations if they have trained their customer base not only to expect what is currently happening (this is how it's always been) but to then further defend it (I have been collecting CGC SS celebrity sigs for quite some time.  This is par for the course.) when others are pointing out very valid complaints.

On 6/17/2024 at 11:07 PM, DougC said:

This is the issue.

Why should any company have better customer service and product expectations if they have trained their customer base not only to expect what is currently happening (this is how it's always been) but to then further defend it (I have been collecting CGC SS celebrity sigs for quite some time.  This is par for the course.) when others are pointing out very valid complaints.

You’re not the first nor will you be the last to point out such issues.  I have just been here long enough to know when to pick my battles. All of this is screaming into the wind, if it makes you feel better than let it out but expecting things to change is a stretch. 

The problem is the lying…3 weeks ago supposedly CA called CGC and they told CA that the signed books were in Quality Control…So who is not telling the truth CGC or CA…