• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's in between my book and the slab?
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

I just recently received this signature series book from the Wolverine group and CGC but there are things that I noticed on my slab. I'm not sure if those are dirt or smudges on Wolverine's face and the ones I circled in red? Those things seemed like they're in between the slab and the plastic that encapsulates the comic book. Is this a mechanical error? If so, can I send this back? Thanks!

20240610_181237.jpg

20240610_221136.jpg

20240610_223447.jpg

20240610_223509.jpg

20240610_180844.jpg

20240610_181139.jpg

Edited by plazmablu

• Administrator

Hello @plazmablu, thank you for reaching out to us. Happy to help! This does appear to fall outside of our tolerances for light/moderate scuffing. We apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this has caused you. Please utilize the online submission form to submit this item for the complimentary Mechanical Error ReHolder service within 14 days of the receipt date of the item. Thank you again for reaching out and please do let us know if we may assist you in the future. 

• Administrator

@plazmablu, While we will give this book a new label, you will retain the custom label. If there are any issues with this when you get the book back, please send me an email at submissions@cgccomics.com

Why does this happen and where is the quality control? These scratches are on the inside of the slab. I have returned books for ME 2 and 3 times and they still come back with these internal scuffs.  Why is this ok??

11667.jpg

image_67176449.JPG

image_67181313.JPG

Edited by scorwin35