• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 300
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I've never submitted a comic to grade before and I was thinking about starting with my copy of Amazing Spider-Man 300. The flaws that stand out to me is the coloration issue in the top left corner (sun shadow?), some spine tics, fading on the cover in general and the tanning(?) of the inside pages. It is hard to see, but the outside cover edges are a little jagged as well, but I've read that might just be a printing issue, but I'm not sure if it it affects it that much. Any insights or feedback on grading this, and anything I've overlooked, would be greatly appreciated. 

IMG_5087.thumb.JPG.acc4e8d43efe138bb8cd24ad31ec431b.JPG

IMG_5088.JPG

IMG_5089.JPG

IMG_5090.JPG

IMG_5091.JPG

IMG_5092.JPG

IMG_5093.JPG

IMG_5094.JPG

IMG_5095.JPG

IMG_5096.JPG

IMG_5097.JPG

IMG_5098.JPG

IMG_5099.JPG

I really think you have to clean and press this first. Just two examples: the white price box and and pink corner box area have issues that can probably be fixed, same for the crease going across the "S" in Spiderman. There appears to be some dirt, dust, soiling on the pages besides just the oxidation and humidity damage, those repeating horizontal lines on the page edge, it's not common... this book was probably from a very humid area and was certainly stored terribly. I don't feel entirely ready to give you a number until it's C&P'd.