• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Category: REJECT for Submission 4446850/Order CGC2536297059

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

For my recent submission, one of my line items came back as "REJECT"; oddly, it has a CGC Certification # (4446850002) assigned to it.

I'm curious as to why this was rejected and was hoping that someone could help me.

Lastly, since it was not graded, I expect that I will be refunded my $100 grading fee and $5 imaging fee?

Thanks,

Ron

• Administrator

Hello @rec1978

Thank you for contacting us. Since this question is submission-specific, I will reach out to you directly via email to keep your information secure. 

Please look to receive my email shortly. 

Thank you. 

On 6/21/2024 at 12:47 PM, rec1978 said:

Hello,

For my recent submission, one of my line items came back as "REJECT"; oddly, it has a CGC Certification # (4446850002) assigned to it.

I'm curious as to why this was rejected and was hoping that someone could help me.

Lastly, since it was not graded, I expect that I will be refunded my $100 grading fee and $5 imaging fee?

Thanks,

Ron

Does CGC still charge an imaging fee? Aren't images of all books available online now?

Please let us know what happened. Books used to be rejected all the time for overhangs, but I thought that the newer holders were able to accommodate those. I also see that it was an AF 15, which wouldn't be a oversized item. I'm stumped.

Edited by jimbo_7071

• Administrator
On 6/25/2024 at 12:58 PM, jimbo_7071 said:

Does CGC still charge an imaging fee? Aren't images of all books available online now?

Please let us know what happened. Books used to be rejected all the time for overhangs, but I thought that the newer holders were able to accommodate those. I also see that it was an AF 15, which wouldn't be a oversized item. I'm stumped.

Imaging is still a service we provide. While all books are imaged in our system, the imaging service allows for customers to receive high-quality images (via email) for advertising and sales use as these images are not available for this use on the certification look up page. Thanks for checking!