• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicConnect Event Auction #58 Notable results
1 1

13 posts in this topic

There were a number of notable results from the comicconnect auction. This one particularly stood out for me.

I’m very much aware of the scarcity of Armor Wars pages, and this is a great summary of the event, but it jumped my expectations especially outside of Heritage.

IMG_1201.jpeg

Anyone know where the Frank Miller Moon Knight cover ended up? Apparently I didn't bid on it or put it on my watchlist and now I can't find it anywhere on the website.

Found it through a CAF link - $47,150. 

Edited by delekkerste

On 6/27/2024 at 3:50 PM, delekkerste said:

Anyone know where the Frank Miller Moon Knight cover ended up? Apparently I didn't bid on it or put it on my watchlist and now I can't find it anywhere on the website.

Found it through a CAF link - $47,150. 

Or here :) https://comicarttracker.com/comicconnect-auctions/2024-06-24?results

I forgot about the Ploog Werewolf by Night #5 page, or I might have bid on it. Not nearly as good a page as the previous WWBN 5 page in their last auction, but it was still a nice example from one of the absolute best Ploog pencilled and inked issues! 

Also, I think someone got a pretty good deal on the Wolverine #1 cover I drew at $7245. If I still had that cover and was selling it now, I'd be looking for considerably more. I realize this is a self serving statement, so take that for what it's worth. Just an observation.