• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

READY FOR THE 2024 REGISTRY AWARDS?!
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I worked pretty hard on my custom set over the course of the past year, and I just added some final html touches and acquired a couple late addition key issues hoping to catch the eye of the judges.

Anyone else adding some final touches today and excited/anxious to see the results of this year's awards?! Good luck to all.

THE UNIVERSAL COMIC COLLECTION - Custom Set (collectors-society.com)

Indeed I touched up mine as well. Last minute adds, corrections and swapping reductions lol:151549297_waiting3:

On 6/28/2024 at 1:40 PM, Dave Ski said:

I worked pretty hard on my custom set over the course of the past year, and I just added some final html touches and acquired a couple late addition key issues hoping to catch the eye of the judges.

Anyone else adding some final touches today and excited/anxious to see the results of this year's awards?! Good luck to all.

THE UNIVERSAL COMIC COLLECTION - Custom Set (collectors-society.com)

To that end I had some slabs lined up but haven't got them situated until tomorrow or perhaps Monday at the latest Lord willing. 

SHOOT!  I ran out of time this year to get all of my new additions in, and I haven't even started to work on the presentation of what was supposed to be new contender, my signed MCU set, yet! :(

At least I got the comics that I upgraded this past "season" into my winning set from last year.

LITERALLY AT THE BUZZER! 

https://comics.www.collectors-society.com/WCM/ComicCustomSetView.aspx?s=32040

Thanks again gang, for all that you do, and good luck to all!

I updated my signature with the new "family photo" as well.  I should probably get the rest of the new additions put in while all of this coding stuff is still fresh in my head!  :)

Like several others here, I put a fair amount of time into a few of my custom sets before the deadline. I'm not a computer tech, so I don't know how to add fancy do-dads and extensive graphic design elements to my sets. If anyone looks, they'll see a picture, some descriptions and some comics. That's about it. Good luck at all of the enthusiastic collectors who put effort into their sets and have a desire to share them with the rest of us!  (thumbsu