• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Fantastic Four #28
1 1

10 posts in this topic

On 7/3/2024 at 6:27 PM, NY Roadkill said:

So it had a grade- you’ll reveal it? I’d say @7.0 biggest this I saw was the diagonal crease front top right plus the ding in the spine

It is a cracked 6.0 pre nick.  But also obviously never cleaned/pressed.  I’m gonna work on that stacking curve and the ticks.  It took me a while bc I was so mad at myself for nicking it that I just put it in a bag and put it away

On 7/4/2024 at 12:05 PM, tmac100 said:

6.5 with a clean and press.  I'm pretty sure that long crease caps you at about a 6.5.

However, I'm not sure what you mean by a 'nick'.  I looks like a tear; if it is, and it is about 1 inch long, then I'd say 5.5/6.0.

It is a tear caused by my nicking the spine with the exacto knife while I was removing it from the inner well :cry:.  It’s very hard to photograph effectively.  It’s less than an inch long (if I had to guess, about 1/2 inch. So I’m pretty much there with you.  I think with a clean and press it may remain a 6 with the tear.  Thanks!