• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quality Control/Grading for Universal taking 5+ business days?
1 1

35 posts in this topic

On 7/19/2024 at 5:05 PM, workingdog said:

@MattM CS

Hi Matt,

It's after 5 pm and the submission in question, 4455039, still has a status of G/QC.  :facepalm:

I'm also going to send you a DM about another submission issue I'm having.  Hope you can help with that.

Thanks!

My 4462405 submission also never shipped Friday.  I'm still in status G/QC.  Will it ship today? Or at least show me the grades today?

On 7/22/2024 at 7:37 AM, SteveS4180 said:

My 4462405 submission also never shipped Friday.  I'm still in status G/QC.  Will it ship today? Or at least show me the grades today?

Again, same here for order 4437302, quoted to be shipped last Friday but never changed status.

• Administrator
On 7/19/2024 at 11:45 AM, Wick3dTats said:

Might as well add mine since it has been in Quality Control for over a week now. Submission 4453423?

This has now been shipped. Thanks for your patience! 

• Administrator
On 7/22/2024 at 10:23 PM, forbiddenwon said:

i guess ill add my name into the mix, submission  4459962 has been in G/QC since last week...

This was shipped today. Thanks for your patience! 

• Administrator
On 7/22/2024 at 12:12 PM, bobotski said:

Again, same here for order 4437302, quoted to be shipped last Friday but never changed status.

This was scanned into the final step before a tracking number is assigned today. Be on the lookout for this to be shipped soon. 

• Administrator
On 7/22/2024 at 10:37 AM, SteveS4180 said:

I am checking on this one. Thanks for letting me know! 

Glad to see I'm not the only one having this issue. I have an order that has been stuck in Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging for almost a month now. I would appreciate an update if possible. This does have me a little concerned because the last time I had one stuck it was due to damage during the grading process. @MattM CS

Submission #4413647

Thank you!

• Administrator
On 7/29/2024 at 10:09 AM, Fishyjoe said:

Glad to see I'm not the only one having this issue. I have an order that has been stuck in Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging for almost a month now. I would appreciate an update if possible. This does have me a little concerned because the last time I had one stuck it was due to damage during the grading process. @MattM CS

Submission #4413647

Thank you!

Hello @Fishyjoe, thank you for reaching out! The order has been graded and is in the queue for encapsulation. This should be moving very soon for you. We appreciate your patience while we work to complete this for you.

• Administrator
On 7/29/2024 at 10:23 PM, Parkad said:

hi @JuliaJ CS ... maybe you could check the status on mine too? 4455905 ... I've been in grading/encapsulation/imaging for a while. thank you. 

This order has been processed through encapsulation (Yesterday) and should be moving to shipping shortly. Thanks for your patience! 

On 7/30/2024 at 7:03 AM, MattM CS said:

This order has been processed through encapsulation (Yesterday) and should be moving to shipping shortly. Thanks for your patience! 

@MattM CS do you think you could look into my status again? #4455905 

I appreciate the help. 

• Administrator
On 8/8/2024 at 11:44 AM, Parkad said:

@MattM CS do you think you could look into my status again? #4455905 

I appreciate the help. 

Hey @Parkad! Matts out of the office this week but I checked it for you. This is in line for imaging and then we can move it to the shipping department. Should be done soon! 

On 8/8/2024 at 1:14 PM, JuliaJ CS said:

Hey @Parkad! Matts out of the office this week but I checked it for you. This is in line for imaging and then we can move it to the shipping department. Should be done soon! 

glad to hear... I was worried something might have happened since it was encapsulated last week.