• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

J. Scott Campbell Signing
2 2

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I recall that it was announced back in March that there will be a private card signing by J. Scott Campbell. I don’t see an option on the submission form to submit cards for this event. Is this signing still happening or have submissions already closed?  

Thanks!

• Administrator

Hi @RLL

Thank you for reaching out. The J. Scott Campbell signing is still open. The cut-off date is October 20th, 2024. Unfortunately, we are only able to have one open signing on the submission form at this moment. We are working to correct this as soon as we can. This should be back up once the Joe Jusko signing cut off date passes. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thank you,

Hi, just wondering if there are any updates here. I still don’t see an option to submit cards for this signing. Was thinking about submitting in person at an upcoming show in September. Thanks again!

• Administrator

Hello @RLL, thank you for following up with us. We unfortunately do not have any updates at this time. However, card submissions will be available soon. For updates on when we will be accepting card submissions, keep an eye on our social media channels. Thank you so much for your patience and please let us know if you have any additional questions in the meantime!