• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grader Notes
1 1

3 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hi @KB!,

Thank you for contacting us. At this time, we do not offer Grader's notes for card submissions, and we would not be able to release any details of the grading process. This being said I can assure you that the card was reviewed by multiple Graders before the final grade was agreed upon. This ensures the most accurate grades are given.    

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Thank you,  

Thanks @AllisonC CS, I was just curious what that section was for in general, not as it related to that particular card.

It looks like that section will be used for the CGC x JSA service and it went live on the cert lookup page prior to yesterday's news post:

Plus, cards encapsulated with the CGC x JSA Authentic Autograph label will receive CGC Cards Grader Notes identifying pertinent details about the signers, available at CGC Cards Verify Certification.

Per: https://www.cgccards.com/news/article/13052/

Exciting news! I already have a submission in the mail for the CGC x JSA service!