• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Orders cannot be processed at this time

5 posts in this topic

@MattM CS

I think your online submission page is still having issues.  I am trying to submit an order and keep getting an error message: Your order cannot be submitted at this time. Please try again later.

• Administrator

Hello @walclark, thank you for contacting us. Can you please post a screenshot of the error you're receiving, along with advising what part of the submission form you are trying to move past so I may send these details to our WebHelp team?

Thank you!

Thanks, @KaileeS CS

The issue seems to be resolved.  It was at the final page.  Payment info entered.  All boxes checked for the waivers.  Return shipping entered.  Last step = click here to submit order.  Did that and got the "Hang Tight.  Your order is processing."  After a minute, the message came up: Your order cannot be submitted at this time. Please try again later.

Waited a few hours and then he order finally went through as usual.  I guess IT was working on some other bugs that I read about in this column and fixed this one.

Thanks for the help and if it recurs, I will post a screenshot.

• Administrator
On 7/18/2024 at 11:40 AM, walclark said:

Thanks, @KaileeS CS

The issue seems to be resolved.  It was at the final page.  Payment info entered.  All boxes checked for the waivers.  Return shipping entered.  Last step = click here to submit order.  Did that and got the "Hang Tight.  Your order is processing."  After a minute, the message came up: Your order cannot be submitted at this time. Please try again later.

Waited a few hours and then he order finally went through as usual.  I guess IT was working on some other bugs that I read about in this column and fixed this one.

Thanks for the help and if it recurs, I will post a screenshot.

Please try again and let us know if your still experiencing this issue. 

On 7/19/2024 at 8:54 AM, MattM CS said:

Please try again and let us know if your still experiencing this issue. 

Thank you.  As I wrote above, the issue did resolve itself a few hours later.  Maybe it just needed a cup of coffee or two before it was ready to go to work.