• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) THREE SLABS and a few dozen SURPRISES ..... 20% OFF
4 4

83 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

X-MEN 64                                       CGC 9.0                                             $ 560 ...1st SUNFIRE :news:  SOLD SpideyFan68

XMEN 64 ... 90.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

On 7/23/2024 at 3:08 PM, piper said:

What’s included in this volume?

LEE and KIRBY Fireside graphic novel :cloud9: GOD BLESS ... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

STARTLING 4/52                                         5.0                                           $ 40 ... 1st Frank Herbert ... Schomburg cover

vF8UdGW.jpg

On 7/23/2024 at 12:06 PM, jimjum12 said:

MODERN COMICS 71

WW MODERN 71i.jpg

Wow! Who drew that fabulous Blackhawk splash page?

:luhv:

Edited by Hepcat

On 7/23/2024 at 6:18 PM, Hepcat said:

Wow! Who drew that fabulous Blackhawk splash page?

:luhv:

That would be Reed Crandall, imho, one of the most underrated of GA artists. He was a mainstay on Blackhawk, also underrated. There were rumors of a Spielberg Blackhawk flick ... I could see it. Lot of rumors, though. GOD BLESS ... 

Don't forget, each of these listings comes with FREE USA shipping. I may be able to come down a tad more, maybe enough for a pizza night for the family on some of the larger posts. Thanks for all the snags so far. GOD BLESS ....

MEME STORM.jpg

On 7/23/2024 at 9:02 AM, ThePreacher said:

Howdy. Sorry you have to give more of these beauties up, Jimbo. Ugh.

Can you clarify what you meant by the text I highlighted above in blue? Any interior pics might be cool if possible?

Thanks!

Just happened to find a cheap reader of this book. Haven’t read it yet. Here are a couple pictures. Looks like a cool issue from 1944. Well worth grabbing. Hope this helps.

@ThePreacher @jimjum12

IMG_9327.jpeg

IMG_9326.jpeg

On 7/26/2024 at 9:47 AM, Robot Man said:

Just happened to find a cheap reader of this book. Haven’t read it yet. Here are a couple pictures. Looks like a cool issue from 1944. Well worth grabbing. Hope this helps.

@ThePreacher @jimjum12

IMG_9327.jpeg

IMG_9326.jpeg

That is SO INTERESTING!

Thanks for sharing  @Robot Man- I read with great interest. 

The average American man was most definitely worth 3x his weight in Nazi Super Soldiers. Agree, Mickey! Preach on, Preach on!!!!

On 7/23/2024 at 9:02 AM, jimjum12 said:

TOMB OF DRACULA 25                                  CGC 8.5                                     $ 99 ...1st HANNIBAL

6kKKCvH.jpg

I assumed you take 20% off for any remaining book.  I am taking this book for 20% off.

On 7/23/2024 at 8:38 AM, jimjum12 said:

AMAZING STORIES 7/42                        VG++                                   $ 125 ... Probably the last time I list this at a reduced price, just too cool.

Yj4i00E.jpg

MhfBhwx.jpg

Take at 20% off. 

On 8/26/2024 at 10:54 AM, JollyComics said:

I assumed you take 20% off for any remaining book.  I am taking this book for 20% off.

That's a very astute purchase, Michael, as you likely know. GOD BLESS ... 

On 7/23/2024 at 9:18 AM, jimjum12 said:

FANTASTIC FOUR 30                                CGC 6.5                                         140 ... 1st DIABLO. From a pure fanboy standpoint, this one is boss!

shILxvb.jpg                   

take for 112 if available

On 8/26/2024 at 1:10 PM, rdp collectibles said:

take for 112 if available

It should be, now to figure which Bank? Thanks Dennis. GOD BLESS ... 

On 7/23/2024 at 7:53 AM, jimjum12 said:

WDCS 45                                     7.0                                      $ 425 .... NICE copy, Mickey vs. Nazis(no soldiers)

WW WDCS 45 ... 70.jpg

Take per PM!

Really pumped about this one. Something "familiar" yet quite different for me. Time to see what Mickey was made of in WWII!

Thank you for the opportunity and fair deal, Jimbo! This will be such a fun book to add to the collection.

:peace: