• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about event submissions
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I was told cgc has gone entirely online now at events for signings, meaning no paper forms to fill out anymore. Question - how is this handled for witnessed signatures? If someone happens to not show or you can't get a signature because you run out of time etc. Can the online submission form be filled out after getting your signatures or needs to be beforehand?

Also, I looked but couldn't find the pricing for onsite submissions. Saw baltimore was announced onsite, is there a link to those prices?

Thanks!

• Administrator

Hello @Sebastsk8,

Correct, we no longer use handwritten forms for submissions. Once the submission form is completed we can not edit it if there were signatures you did not receive BUT we can make notes as needed on the packing slip to adjust for this. If you intend to get multiple signatures I would suggest waiting to complete (check out) on the submission form until you are back at our booth and receive all the signatures you were looking to get. This way, you can still edit the packing slip/submission form if there are any issues.

As for Balitmore, we have not yet announced pricing. . As the show gets closer, look for updates on what CGC and JSA have planned as well as details about submitting for on-site comic book grading as well as regular submissions of cards, video games, and home video collectibles.

image.png

Thank you! It would probably be much easier to fill out after I get all of my signatures/remarques done so I'll do it that way, just didn't know if that was an option. Anything special I should do for a larger submission? I've done submissions before but never this many at a con...looking at probably 30-40 books or so some with multiple sigs.

• Administrator
On 7/25/2024 at 12:19 PM, Sebastsk8 said:

Thank you! It would probably be much easier to fill out after I get all of my signatures/remarques done so I'll do it that way, just didn't know if that was an option. Anything special I should do for a larger submission? I've done submissions before but never this many at a con...looking at probably 30-40 books or so some with multiple sigs.

One thing I can suggest is filling out the form on your phone browser while getting the signatures. Meaning, that once a book has been completed and you won't be getting any other signatures on it, then add it to your cart via the site. This would save some time when your ready to drop everything off at the booth as your submission will only need you to check out and print the form then. Also, this way you won't have to go back and delete or readd books you missed sigs on. 

• Administrator

Hi @plazmablu,

Yes, custom labels are available for Signature Series books received at a show. You will just need to note this on the submission form whether it is the online form or the paper form you fill out at the booth. 

Thank you,