• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paper Submission Form
1 1

4 posts in this topic

At SDCC I filled out a paper form for a commission I was submitting. Since this was not inputted online at the time, when can I expect to see this submission reflected in my account?

• Administrator

Hello! Thanks for contacting us. We are still working on receiving all the orders from this show into the system. If this was dropped off at our booth this will get received any day now. If this was instead submitted through a facilitator, please be sure to check with them directly on the status of this submission and to get your submission number. 

Thanks for checking! 

On 8/5/2024 at 11:07 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello! Thanks for contacting us. We are still working on receiving all the orders from this show into the system. If this was dropped off at our booth this will get received any day now. If this was instead submitted through a facilitator, please be sure to check with them directly on the status of this submission and to get your submission number. 

Thanks for checking! 

Hi, correct this was dropped off at the booth on 7/28. Do you think by end of this week or early next week I should see this submission in my account?

• Administrator

Hi @rasto21585,

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help. Since this order is coming back to the facility it can take upwards of 2-4 weeks sometimes a little longer for the submissions to be entered into the system. This depends on the amount of submissions we got at the show. You will receive an automated email letting you know it has been received and going through the process. At that time it will show up on your submission tracking.  

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Thank you,