• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your Capt. America ART!!!

60 posts in this topic

Here are a few other pieces I have.

First is a great commission by Josh Medors:

cap.jpg

The next three are 3 covers by Dan Jurgens and Bob Layton (Vol 3 #46-48). If anyone knows where I might be able to find the cover for #45, I would be really grateful!)

capamerica46.jpg

capamerica47.jpg

capamerica48.jpg

This one is the cover to Captain America Annual 7, by Brian Postman and Sinnott:

CAPANN7COV.jpg

This is a beautiful page by Kirby/Sinnott, from TOS 94:

KirbyTOS94.jpg

Finally, here's the only Zeck piece I own, a pinup that was published in Captain America Vol 3 #50, it's the last Zeck Cap piece that's been published to date.

ZeckCap.jpg

Man, I've been looking for that cover, as I think it's one of the best Cap vs Crossbones covers!!! Why couldn't you wait for me!!!

sorry, it only went last august too. would've loved to pass it on to ya.

I collect mostly Cap stuff, here's some of my favorite stuff:

Captain America 271 Cover by Kupperberg:

kupperberg.jpg

Page from Captain America 100 by Kirby:

KirbyCap100.jpg

Captain America 400 Cover by Rik Levins:

cap400RL.jpg

Alberto

i remember clearly of being a kid and buying this issue from the newstands (it was the brazilian editions, since in portugal the original ones only arrived in mid/late 90's)...i read that comic several times, during those summer holidays!!!

thanks for posting

regards

I haven't received this pieces yet (next week hopefully!), but I wanted to thank Court (jjeanius) for helping me get these two beauties!

First is an Ed Benes Captain America piece:

EdBenesCaptainAmerica.jpg

The second piece is also a great Cap piece, by Ron Adrian and Rob Lean:

RonAdrianCaptainAmerica.jpg

Alberto

now that's something, don't believe i've ever seen an adams cap before, pretty cool.

Funny you should say that...I was just checking out Scott Willams CAF and found this...yet another Adams Cap (shield tossing no less). headbang.gif

Avengers 95 Page by Neal Adams

Wish I won powerball...so much stuff I would love to have.

Best,

Chris