• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your Spider-Man ART!!!

96 posts in this topic

Great page!! Which issue?

It's from Web of Spider-Man #47 (not too many people like Alex Suviak art but I loved these pages)

I purchased three pages from that book from Catskill Comics.

Here's another one.

1097136-Web1.jpg

1097136-Web1.jpg.37bf768ec477b0756841f35c1a81c528.jpg

Nice double page!

I gave up buying new books a year ago. Is that Ultimate Venom or maybe Ultimate Carnage? Seems to be a play on disposing of the clones body from Amazing #149.

Yep. its a play on the clone sage with Ultimate Carnage. I was a big fan of the clone saga (I was just getting into comics at that time and it was the first really big crossover I collected. I love the homage to the saga in this page - when I first saw it in USM #64 I had to have it smile.gif.

Yep. its a play on the clone sage with Ultimate Carnage. I was a big fan of the clone saga (I was just getting into comics at that time and it was the first really big crossover I collected. I love the homage to the saga in this page - when I first saw it in USM #64 I had to have it smile.gif.

Great page, thanks for sharing!

I have one more from Web #47

1098878-Web3.jpg

1098878-Web3.jpg.df1507081a46211d048c23fd97d5ddf3.jpg

Great page, thanks for sharing!

I have one more from Web #47

1098878-Web3.jpg

Sweet! I love Web #47! Do you know if anymore pages from this issue are floating around?

And one from Spider-Man & Batman

1098884-Batman%26Spider-Man.jpg

Dam where you get that one?

That's a really nice page - I think OA from DC/Marvel crossovers is really cool. I would love a nice Batman/Hulk page or a nice page from the DC/Marvel crossover.