• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,770 posts in this topic

I bought this awhile back but it finally came in. It's not comic art but I decided to get it while searching for a Fables cover. I'm still searching for a Fables cover...just looking for the right piece at a somewhat reasonable price.

c799e304.jpg

Great 2nd piece Pete - I never played the game but the art is great..if you don't mind..where did you get it?

I love the shading - is that all original? Done with marker and pen?

I had some new updates to my OA in addition to the ones I posted earlier on the thread...they are in my CAF I don't want to overload the thread..

I like it! Allred definitely came through on that one, Sean. Congratulations.

As an aside, it kinda looks like my Brunner is the next scene. Can't have too much time on the beach having fun after all. :)

I wonder if we could piece enough Dr. Strange commissions to tell a story.

CAPTIVE%20OF%20DORMAMMU0002.jpg

Alex- Yes we could do that. In fact, I have already roughed out 2 possible stories with my Dr. Strange commissions.

But this week is a Starman week. 2 days ago I got 2 pieces, one of which is THE FIRST STARMAN PAGE EVER. Issue 0 page 1. check it out here . the other is bigger and better but this one deserves some sunshine first.

Then today I got this

$T2eC16JHJI!E9qSO8DMPBQOY(eYNFQ~~60_3.JPG

11x17 Wanted Poster Theme. For the non modern people this is based on the new modern comic, Revival and is drawn by Mike Norton.

IMAG2266_zps131bb4f0.jpg

9x12 from you know who

IMAG2265_zpsd4342249.jpg