• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,770 posts in this topic

I've been wanting Sixth Gun stuff for quite a while, just hadn't gotten around to it.

I only have a few pieces framed. I'm one of those who would rather use framing money for more art. I just look at my CAF gallery a lot.

Just got this in the mail today. A Linsner 'Dawn' piece is a grail for me, art wise. I've admired his stuff since the early 90's. I don't think I've ever seen an actual production piece of his art (and the price would be more than I could pay, anyways), and I don't collect commissions larger than sketch covers - so this was a perfect fit.

Joe%20Linsner%20-%20Dawn.jpg

Commissioned Thony Silas for a couple pieces a few months ago; he just sent me the finished pics... Can't wait 'til these are actually in hand!

Deadpool + WD 19... Gosh darn do I think he nailed this:

ThonyDEADPOOLcommission_Michael_zps75ce3233.jpg

And just a nice simple Catwoman:

ThonyCATWOMANMichael_zpsbd1c94ea.jpg

Just picked up my first acquisition for 2013 in the shape of a fabulous page from All New X-men (#2, page 13) by Stuart Immonen and Wade von Grawbadger whom I consider a wonderful combination of stellar talents! Hope you enjoy checking it out :)

The page features Wolverine leaping out at the younger, time-displaced versions of Jean and Scott:

ANXMEN2012002013_col.jpg

You can see a better scan here - http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=972092&GSub=159

Best,

Royd