• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,770 posts in this topic

This page hasn't arrived yet but I am just too excited to wait to share it. When I recently read Y: The Last Man this page really stuck out to me. I had hoped that Yorick and Agent 355 would get together and this was the only real page that expressed that sentiment for me. A warm embrace between the two. I never figured I would be able to find the page. I contacted Jose Marzan, Paolo at Cadence Comic Art and posted a WTB here with very few leads. Paolo said he would ask Pia Guerra if she had the page but wouldn't know until she sent the next shipment. Paolo sent an email tonight saying the shipment had arrived but the page was not there. Luckily for me I decided to check the pages that were listed and he must have simply misunderstood or miss typed because the page was indeed there for me to buy. To me this is the perfect Y: The Last Man page. I'm on :cloud9:

ythelastman15p11.jpg