• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,770 posts in this topic

Drooling over that Red Son Superman vs Bizzaro sequence. Very nice!

It almost never happened

I sold him p.35 but it took 4.5 weeks to arive when it was supposed to take two.

Freekign post office. I sent a page to France that arrived faster that the page but it did arrive.

Glad to see it has a good home.

If you ever get rid of any of those pages I want first crack at them

Drooling over that Red Son Superman vs Bizzaro sequence. Very nice!

It almost never happened

I sold him p.35 but it took 4.5 weeks to arive when it was supposed to take two.

Freekign post office. I sent a page to France that arrived faster that the page but it did arrive.

I was sooo worried about that - I already had the other 6 pages in the sequence, and it would have really sucked to have the last part lost forever in the mail. Thanks for selling it Ares!

OK, finally have a decent update of my own. I bought these pages at the beginning of the year, and now I can finally post them since the book is now on the shelves. I've long wanted a complete Fables story, so I'm very excited to have the original artwork to Bigby's origin from the OGN. It's a treat to have such a significant piece of Fables history in my collection.

Check it out!

First up is a page from Hawkworld #30 page 9

Tim Truman did the page, purchased it from a friend, I liked it because it has swearing, a dude with a patch and Hawkman 27_laughing.gif

Hawkworld%20%2330%20Pg%209.JPG

Second page I purchased from a CGC forumite in a private sale, big thanks goes out to Nikos The Great. It's another Tom Lyle page (surprise surprise) from Spider-Man #50 and features a nice splash of the Grim Hunter Vladimir Kravinoff, son of the great Kraven The Hunter

Spider-Man%2050%20PG%201.jpg

Really pleased with these two additions as I love Lyle's pencils, I think this makes the 18th page of his I have.

I'm now on my quest to find a nice Thanos page, mainly from any of the Infinity books, If anyone is selling hit me up.