• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,770 posts in this topic

Finally branching out from my DC roots, here's a lovely Lark/Daredevil page. Can't wait to do more branching out!!

If you haven't been reading the Brubaker arc and think you might, there are spoilers, so be warned. If you have been reading, you'll know what a cool page this is wink.gif

CAUTION! DEVIL IN CELL-BLOCK D SPOILERS!!!

Here are scans of my yard sale finds from last week took them out of the frame to see if they were archivally matted and frame and decided to scan them right away

[ fc_0001.jpg

fc_0002.jpg

Edited by marveljunkie

Finally branching out from my DC roots, here's a lovely Lark/Daredevil page. Can't wait to do more branching out!!

If you haven't been reading the Brubaker arc and think you might, there are spoilers, so be warned. If you have been reading, you'll know what a cool page this is wink.gif

Nice page Jonathan! It's weird, though, to see you post a non-EX MACHINA piece...it's like watching you cheat on your wife.insane.gif

Nice page Jonathan! It's weird, though, to see you post a non-EX MACHINA piece...it's like watching you cheat on your wife.insane.gif

Thanks for the kind words!

I'm really catching up on a lot of great Marvel books lately, so I hope to add a bunch more. #1 target is a nice Cap Ultimates page!! smile.gif