• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will these submissions move along to Grading?
1 1

8 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello! 

Thanks for contacting us. It looks like these have moved into the grading stage and should be finished through grading and on to encapsulation very shortly. Thanks for your patience on this! 

For others with submission status questions, call or text (+1) 855-GRADE10 (855-472-3310) or email: Service@CGCcomics.com
Message and data rates may apply for text messages.

On 10/1/2024 at 11:56 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello! 

Thanks for contacting us. It looks like these have moved into the grading stage and should be finished through grading and on to encapsulation very shortly. Thanks for your patience on this! 

For others with submission status questions, call or text (+1) 855-GRADE10 (855-472-3310) or email: Service@CGCcomics.com
Message and data rates may apply for text messages.

any update on 4486222? Thank you

On 10/2/2024 at 10:16 AM, Vrishnak said:

@MattM CS

Thank you for responding. I see that 4481098 shipped, and 4478501 moved into GEI. Can you advise when 4481107 which is currently the oldest submission might move to GEI?

@MattM CS

Following up on this. Please advise when 4481107 which is currently the oldest submission will move to Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging?

I'd like to revisit this. As it appears once you say it's in the queue all conversation just seems to end with CS.

When will these submissions move to G/E/I. I understand the hurricanes put you guys back 3 days, and there were also other factors in play with conventions/in person grading etc.

The circled submissions are nearing 2 months now.

image.thumb.png.53a204d6896b6e40fb0ec263676428b0.png

• Administrator

Hello,

There is no set time that a submission will stay at one status or another. In many cases, the majority of the waiting time after an order has been received is waiting for grading to begin. Rest assured once your order is at the front of the line, it will be processed accordingly. Thank you for your patience. As you may have seen many customers on the boards are seeing their orders completed this week now that we are back at full capacity Post Hurricane Milton so it could be any day on your submissions. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to call or text (+1) 855-GRADE10 (855-472-3310)