• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original owner DC Collection coming in a month

13 posts in this topic

Picked up a original owner collection that I am currently grading. Over 1600 books covering the following titles.

As is typical of many collections the early issues are lower grading gradually getting very nice. Page quality was also very good.

Action 289-433

Adventure 301-432

Atom 6-42

Batman 151-255

Brave and the Bold 53-112

Detective 309-438 (issues missing 358-366)

Flash 132-226

Green Lantern 17-89

House of Mystery 143-173, god kill me now lol

Inferior Five 1-12

Justice League 15-110

Phantom Stranger 1-29

Superboy 100-201

Superman 154-274

Superman's girlfriend, Lois Lane 38-136

Superman's pal, Jimmy Olsen 60-163

Teen Titans 1-43

Witching Hour 1-40

World's Finest 129-222

Emails reserving books won't be accepted. "Holding" for you is not fair to other customers. Register on my website and enter books you are interested in. When the collection is posted emails will be automatically sent out identifying books on your want list that are available. You are then able to bid or buy outright. I will post on the forum the day before I make the collection available. They will all go up at once, CGC graded as well as the "raw" books. So far 185 have been selected to be CGC graded.

Some issues after coming back from being CGC graded will be put on ebay. However, very few issues will go this route.

Picked up a original owner collection that I am currently grading. Over 1600 books covering the following titles.

As is typical of many collections the early issues are lower grading gradually getting very nice. Page quality was also very good.

Action 289-433

Adventure 301-432

Atom 6-42

Batman 151-255

Brave and the Bold 53-112

Detective 309-438 (issues missing 358-366)

Flash 132-226

Green Lantern 17-89

House of Mystery 143-173, god kill me now lol

Inferior Five 1-12

Justice League 15-110

Phantom Stranger 1-29

Superboy 100-201

Superman 154-274

Superman's girlfriend, Lois Lane 38-136

Superman's pal, Jimmy Olsen 60-163

Teen Titans 1-43

Witching Hour 1-40

World's Finest 129-222

Emails reserving books won't be accepted. "Holding" for you is not fair to other customers. Register on my website and enter books you are interested in. When the collection is posted emails will be automatically sent out identifying books on your want list that are available. You are then able to bid or buy outright. I will post on the forum the day before I make the collection available. They will all go up at once, CGC graded as well as the "raw" books. So far 185 have been selected to be CGC graded.

Some issues after coming back from being CGC graded will be put on ebay. However, very few issues will go this route.

I know its a shot in the dark, but do you have any underground comix Bob?

Sorry, don't have any undergrounds.

Thanks Bob! And it goes without saying that if you do come across any, give me a holler! hi.gif

Your comment in the listing of HOM's can never overstated 27_laughing.gif -- they are fantastic and I wish DC Archives would put out something yesterday so we wouldn't have to trample over each other to wriggle them free from your clutches... grin.gif

Bob I love your site but never buy from you because your prices are so high. Congrats on the new collection

His prices may seem high but out of all the books ordered from him I have made very few returns. Returns are easy and grading is pretty accurate. I also think Blazing Bob has a pretty good feel for the market and gets collectors the books that are desired. Well my taste of books at least. A perfect example is this upcoming collection and when he picked up all those raw Rosa books this past year. I have really become sick of ebay grading and having to buy several copies of an issue to get the right grade. With Highgrade when I place an order I can pretty much mark the issue off my list and wait the arrival. I would buy slabs off ebay but I don't have the space and don't want to pay slabbed prices. I will occasionally however buy a slab here and there. Highgrade is pure highgrade or collectors. yay.gif

Don't get to big of an ego Blazing Bob.