• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest v2: Left to name/start date.

139 posts in this topic

How about Fancy Lad!

cabinboy0ho.jpg

You're one of them Fancy Lads, aren't ya?

cabin.jpg

As an aside, I actually paid money to see this film in the theatre because I was a big Letterman fan. He was on-screen for about 20 seconds. crazy.gif

Ok, I am going to give them until 6pm tomorrow to get their names in. We are still waiting on...

warlord

johnnyg

fan4fan

cryptkeeper59

r1970d

burntboy

ajaxfarrell

aman619

If any of you that we are waiting on don't get your names in you will randomly have one of these names assigned.

1. My Little Pony

2. Carebear Land

3. TeleTubbie Lover

4. Princess Porkchop

5. Kiltman's Best Friend

6. Mount Me Private

7. Pickle Stroker

8. Jelly Slippers

9. Sofa King We Todd Ed

10.Britney Spears

11.Bette Midler

12.Madonna's Deodorant

13. Playtex

14. Double Wide

Anybody ever hear of the General Section? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Or PM? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sheesh... I just stumble in here (not that I don't stumble into other things) and am about to be christened something less than awe-inspiring... yeahok.gif

PM sent, BTW!

Ok, I am going to give them until 6pm tomorrow to get their names in. We are still waiting on...

warlord

johnnyg

fan4fan

cryptkeeper59

r1970d

burntboy

ajaxfarrell

aman619

If any of you that we are waiting on don't get your names in you will randomly have one of these names assigned.

1. My Little Pony

2. Carebear Land

3. TeleTubbie Lover

4. Princess Porkchop

5. Kiltman's Best Friend

6. Mount Me Private

7. Pickle Stroker

8. Jelly Slippers

9. Sofa King We Todd Ed

10.Britney Spears

11.Bette Midler

12.Madonna's Deodorant

13. Playtex

14. Double Wide

Time is running out. If you have to name anyone, please use Double Wide Platex makepoint.gif

Ok, I posted a thread in the general section. Now that there are 2 sections for grading I can see how people would miss it. Willing to wait a bit.

Could you go back & put a space or something in the thread subject? It's stretching the screen. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Ok, I posted a thread in the general section. Now that there are 2 sections for grading I can see how people would miss it. Willing to wait a bit.

Could you go back & put a space or something in the thread subject? It's stretching the screen. Christo_pull_hair.gif

nobody could accuse you of that poke2.gif

nobody could accuse you of that poke2.gif

It's stretching the menu screen....and could be avoided with the use of the space bar.

I stretched the screen within my own thread...and did so to create a gallery for all to enjoy. poke2.gif