• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest v2: Left to name/start date.

139 posts in this topic

Ok, I posted a thread in the general section. Now that there are 2 sections for grading I can see how people would miss it. Willing to wait a bit.

Could you go back & put a space or something in the thread subject? It's stretching the screen. Christo_pull_hair.gif

nobody could accuse you of that poke2.gif

It's stretching the menu screen....and could be avoided with the use of the space bar.

I stretched the screen within my own thread...and did so to create a gallery for all to enjoy. poke2.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Well, I will wait for Warlords retort but I posted in General about Comic Supply wanting team names. Comic Supply posted in General about team names. I didn't PM Warlord but I feel, that if you can't read a post, why should you read a PM?

do you post the pics here or do we goto a private site that deathlock can't find and fill our heads with bad grades?
Let's have the contest in that worthless OA marketplace. 27_laughing.gif

Well, I will wait for Warlords retort but I posted in General about Comic Supply wanting team names. Comic Supply posted in General about team names. I didn't PM Warlord but I feel, that if you can't read a post, why should you read a PM?

Simply didn't see it. confused-smiley-013.gif I skim the General thread pretty nearly every day. The notices must have slid off the first page quickly, no doubt buried by the Zany Ebay Auction Of The Day, Who's A Shill?, and OT threads... sorry.gif

I've got my PM inbox set so it sends me an e-mail notice when I get a PM, so those are brought to my attention quickly and certainly. Doesn't everyone do that? Well, maybe not those who spend gobs of time here, but I'd bet most forumites who are reasonably active do that... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Somebody post a really big this contest has started thread in General so I don't have to keep reading through the writing of the Declaration here. poke2.gif