• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have a Caption for This?

50 posts in this topic

Behind the camera the entire staff is screaming wildly "PUT YOUR ARMS DOWN NOW!!! PLEEEEEESE!!!"

or the musical comic-rock 1776 version "SIT DOWN, CHUCK!...Will someone please open up a window..."

devil.gif

chucklight010306.jpg

"I'm standing up here to be ready for the flood of savings (get it?) I'll be offering you with the extension of my YOU'RE-ALL-A-BUNCH-OF-insufficiently_thoughtful_persons codeword 85-99% off sale. This 3-day bonanza (that I've been running since Thansgiving) has done so well, that I want to share my happy happy joy joy with all my rubes, er uh customers. Even though doing this is like giving away my precious cargo (land fill) at cost and will most likely bankrupt me (pottery shopping), please help yourself to as many $1 and below comics -which are all NM or better- that you can afford. I just want my comic-world family (suckers) to be happy.

That's it for today. My energy-draining-sickness-for-sympathy-purposes-only is starting to flare up. Plus I have to harvest whatever cr@p is currently in the garden. Plus I have to get ready for yet another comic buying (ripoff) trip. Take care."

"Where did everybody go?"

"I am a comic lord !!!!!!!!"

"Nanette, what do you mean I am too old for this?"

"The things I do for this hobby"

"Playgirl magazine, here I come"

"This is why I am the boss"

"Nice echo in here"

"Who says you can't fool all of the people all the time?"

"This is where I want to be buried"

"I smell ceder"

"I'll make them an offer they can't refuse"

"I get better looking every day"