• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World East: Planning CGC Forum Get-Together

178 posts in this topic

Here are some pix - let me know if it kills the thread since they are huge hi res pix (I can switch out and replace with clickable links instead)!

Beautifull pics. Congratulations on the new addition to the family. Yes, another comic person is born. 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

BTW - I like the "Regis 2002 Reunion" t-shirt!

Deo et Patriae...funny you could read that...

Thanks all for the kind words of support. Back to the wife and baby for now...I'll check out forum action tomorrow evening!

I'm officially out of the Get together frown.gif Baby was born yesterday smile.gif Logan Francis De La Cruz, Wednesday May 21,2003 11:30 PM; 19.75 inches tall and 7 lbs 8 oz. Just came home to get some work done but wife and baby not released from hospital till tomorrow afternoon. I'll try to post a pic here soon

I'd rather have a dog myself, but I guess a baby has some advantages too...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Good job, Darth.

Now you can teach him how to fight and blow stuff up, and how to do a "rockford" with the car.

Maybe thats why my wife is a little standoffish about having a kid?