• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trim JIM in Heritage Auction

829 posts in this topic

I wasn't trying to be a wise guy. It was my comment on the fact that favoritism to BSDs had been going on for a while, and I think anyone who reads the boards regular is aware of that.

flowerred.gif

Preferential treatment for BSDs is the norm in any business. That's how businesses keep their BSDs happy.

The CEO of my company gave $10 million to George Mason in February. Can he get tickets to the Final Four? Of course he can. My wife is an alum and gives $100 a year to George Mason. Can she get tickets? 27_laughing.gif

Quite true . . . but I'm not referring to better service makepoint.gif

HEY! You looking to get banned or something!!?? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Why do folks who feel there is nothing to read here keep coming back to point out thats nothing here?

We heard you. Move on if you like. Why does the fact that some of us are not satisfied bother you? Please don't answer,just move on,as you suggest we do.

Why do folks who feel there is nothing to read here keep coming back to point out thats nothing here?

We heard you. Move on if you like. Why does the fact that some of us are not satisfied bother you? Please don't answer,just move on,as you suggest we do.

Hate to tell you Shad, but the thread about the lubricant in the ebay auction is getting more fresh action than this one right now.

Don't be a Shadroch. All I'm saying is you're beating a dead horse. 27_laughing.gif

Hate to tell you Shad, but the thread about the lubricant in the ebay auction is getting more fresh action than this one right now.

I wouldn't take that as a lack of interest. I think people have made up their minds a while ago and I don't see the images of the CC statements changing anything. confused-smiley-013.gif

That, plus some messages in this thread are really hard to read and not written clearly. Frankly, I tend to skip over messages that I have to work to decipher. I'm probably not alone.

Lets see. Less than 24 hours ago,Doug wrote in with new information that some might deem relevent.We are waiting for him to clarify it,as he offered to.

I was perfectly content not to post here until I had gathered more info,but Scmell came on here with an even less plausible story than he invented two months ago.

Lets see. Less than 24 hours ago,Doug wrote in with new information that some might deem relevent.We are waiting for him to clarify it,as he offered to.

I was perfectly content not to post here until I had gathered more info,but Scmell came on here with an even less plausible story than he invented two months ago.

I just think that anyone reading this thread has enough information whether or not they want to do business with Doug. Do you not?

I wouldn't take that as a lack of interest. I think people have made up their minds a while ago and I don't see the images of the CC statements changing anything. confused-smiley-013.gif

I made that exact point yesterday. People have made up their minds. No one is changing camps at this point in the discussion.

Actually, I meant to say monologue, not discussion.

I made that exact point yesterday. People have made up their minds. No one is changing camps at this point in the discussion.

Actually, I meant to say monologue, not discussion.

Red (fun) Bag(s), how is it that you and I are saying the same thing, re: people making up their own minds already?

Please don't start your long-planned "watchdog" website that'll make my life a living hell just because I played around with your name! flowerred.gif

I wasn't trying to be a wise guy. It was my comment on the fact that favoritism to BSDs had been going on for a while, and I think anyone who reads the boards regular is aware of that.

flowerred.gif

Preferential treatment for BSDs is the norm in any business. That's how businesses keep their BSDs happy.

The CEO of my company gave $10 million to George Mason in February. Can he get tickets to the Final Four? Of course he can. My wife is an alum and gives $100 a year to George Mason. Can she get tickets? 27_laughing.gif

Is the cornerstone and most valuable aspect of George Mason U's business a public pledge of impartiality in the provision of professional services? See, that's where the analogy breaks down.

Top of the page,folks. Thanks to all the haters out there.

Hate to tell you but you're looking like the biggest hater of them all. You insistance on pushing your agenda is looking like nothing less than a personal vendetta fueled only by anger and stubborness.

Let me ask you this?

1. Have you ever had a conversation about any of this directly with Doug?

2. Have you ever purchased anything from Pedigree Comics in the past?

3. Do you ever intend on purchasing anything from Pedigree Comics in the future?

4. Do you have a nickel at stake in any of this?

5. Care to describe what dog you have in this fight?

Please...continue on.

Top of the page,folks. Thanks to all the haters out there.

Might have something to do with your obsessive bumping of the thread to the exclusion of anything else. You should spread some of that cheer around to some of the other threads. flowerred.gif

shadbag.jpg