• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I toured the CGC facilities on Monday...

103 posts in this topic

Next we went to the "safe". An interior room located at this exact latitude and logitude: [embarrassing lack of self control] degrees [embarrassing lack of self control] minutes [embarrassing lack of self control] seconds North, [embarrassing lack of self control] degrees [embarrassing lack of self control] minutes [embarrassing lack of self control] seconds West.... A relatively large room, I have no doubt it could store the GDP of all but 15 countries on Earth in comic books. There the boxes were neatly arranged by date. There was one shelf marked "Heritage submissions - Grade these real high"

Did you see my comics? poke2.gif

They are there now submitted under Heritage's banner. cloud9.gif

Do you happen to remember the grade? I need one. cloud9.gif

The grade of the...?????

...giant balls hanging on the wall in the waiting area.

Try to keep up.... poke2.gif

I'm on CCE #53 this year. How bout you? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Do you happen to remember the grade? I need one. cloud9.gif

The grade of the...?????

...giant balls hanging on the wall in the waiting area.

Try to keep up.... poke2.gif

I'm on CCE #53 this year. How bout you? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Your wicked, wicked ways (and your "friendship" with Greggy) will be the end of you.... sumo.gif

Actually there is a whole story that goes with the giant balls on the wall... But I recommend that you travel to Sarasota and get the tour yourself... thumbsup2.gif
Got a free pass for SD for me yet? mad.gif

Actually there is a whole story that goes with the giant balls on the wall... But I recommend that you travel to Sarasota and get the tour yourself... thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Finally gonna make the drive down this year?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Translation: No, gonna wimp out again. 893applaud-thumb.gif

And sooner would be better than later... thumbsup2.gif

Submissions always take off as con season gets going. The best time of year to submit is December. The worst is June. juggle.gif

Light,

NOW look what YOU did 893whatthe.gif

Policy Change Regarding In-Office Drop Off and Pick Up at CGC, NGC, PMG and NCS

The option to drop off and/or pick up submissions at the Sarasota offices has been discontinued for non-dealers and submitters through any of our affiliates.

We regret the inconvenience to our customers. However, in the interest of security, this change in policy is necessary.

27_laughing.gif

Light,

The option to drop off and/or pick up submissions at the Sarasota offices has been discontinued for non-dealers and submitters through any of our affiliates.

We regret the inconvenience to our customers. However, in the interest of security, this change in policy is necessary.

27_laughing.gif

893whatthe.gif

Light,

But for dealers it's OK...another collector friendly policy by CGC... foreheadslap.gif

Jim

Light,

But for dealers it's OK...another collector friendly policy by CGC... foreheadslap.gif

Jim

That jumped right off the page, didn't it? tonofbricks.gif