• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the sky didn't fall on the comiclink focused auction

34 posts in this topic

I really don't like the hidden bidder format. I'd love to know who has a $210 High bid on an Inhumans #1 9.8 OW/W. Since the last three have sold for $100, $127 and a white pager for $169 to yours truly (and I thought I overpaid).

I really don't like the hidden bidder format. I'd love to know who has a $210 High bid on an Inhumans #1 9.8 OW/W. Since the last three have sold for $100, $127 and a white pager for $169 to yours truly (and I thought I overpaid).

I think that used to be a $200 book (+ - ) for a while a couple of years ago and then it slacked off for a while...It's a fave of mine cloud9.gif

i only track silver dc but prices seemed to be quite firm. the later batman/tecs went for extremely high multiples. anyone get any bargains?

I'm mostly a silver age buyer, but I was very impressed (actually more depressed, I was hoping to get a few bargains ) to see how high some of the silver age DCs went for. I only got a Detective #373.

The JLA 100 pager in 9.6 only went for 225(I bid 200) and the 69(?) 9.4 only went for 135(I bid 115). That's what I get for being cheap. Of course Metropolis was auctioning off a 9.8 of the 69 in the same week so that could've affected the value of the 9.4 confused-smiley-013.gif.

i only track silver dc but prices seemed to be quite firm. the later batman/tecs went for extremely high multiples. anyone get any bargains?

I won the spidey 20 at just under the GPA so I did alright-would have gotten a nice bargain if not for a late bid!

Blown out of the water on everything except for one cra-ppy Aquaman. frustrated.gif

always nice to take the silver medal behind someone that cares about the book. by international law this book should be forfeited to the underbidder. hi.gif

If you were the underbidder on that book, then your bid was mighty weak! poke2.gif

Oh, and thanks a 893censored-thumb.gifing lot for jacking my bid up, Mike! poke2.gifmakepoint.gif

always nice to take the silver medal behind someone that cares about the book. by international law this book should be forfeited to the underbidder. hi.gif

If you were the underbidder on that book, then your bid was mighty weak! poke2.gif

same applies to the aquaman 15 from heritage. another crappy book for you?

same applies to the aquaman 15 from heritage. another crappy book for you?

I won the 15, not the 14. Just put in a token bid on the 14. C-OW gossip.gif

You were the underbidder on both?